Wednesday, November 7

Halloween Night

I decided to ditch the witch costume on halloween night being that I didn´t look too attractive. Keith and Kate and I went over to Thomas´s house in the evening and had some drinks before moving on to Carlos´ house. Carlos, one of Keith´s students, is a 26 year old lawyer and an all around good guy. Carlos lives in a huge apartment and has introduced us to several of his Spanish friends, which has been a great help to us in practicing our Spanish. After a few hours of chatting and drinking in the apartment, we moved on to a dance club called Art Deco. I really didn´t want to go, being that it was 3am but I had left my keys in the apartment and Keith wouldn´t let me borrow his since he wanted me to try out the night club. Soon we arrived at Art Deco but with the massive crowd, 10€ drinks and crappy music I wasn´t too excited to be there (though I´m disguising it well in the pictures). I got through it though, and when Keith finally grew tired of the club we went home and slept through the next day.

Kate, Me, and Katie




Keith and me

No comments: